Label Applicator Machine: XP100T
Extremely popular and incredibly versatile, the XP100T label applicator machine features the industry’s most technologically advanced label application system designed to accurately and efficiently apply a single front, multi-panel or full wrap label to a huge range of plastic, glass, metal or paper containers. The endless range includes bottles, cans and jugs as well as rigid boxes, pharmaceutical bottles, chemical containers, pails and all shapes and sizes of straight-walled or tapered tubs.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful And Versatile Label Applicator For Front, Multi-Panel or Wrap Product Labeling
Machine Type: Versatile Label Applicator Machine
Labeling Applications: Front labeling, multi-panel labeling, full wrap labeling of round bottles, cans, pails, boxes, and more
Container Types: applies labels to plastic, glass, paper, cardboard, metal and most other materials
Built for speed, precision and extreme simplicity of operation, the XP100T labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- Optional IP54 Rinse-Down Head Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Help or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!
See what the XP 100T Labeling Machine can do!
Tri-Panel and Tamper Tab Applications on Square Tea Tins
Top-Shelf teas require high-end labeling which is what we provided for these beautiful square tins with tri-panel labels and a top tamper label.
Wrap Around And Front Labeling Applications On Water Bottles And Jugs
Speed and flexibility were required for applying labels to this wide range of water bottle products. Mission accomplished!
4 Panel Label Application On Square Container
As if Nita’s weren’t cool enough, adding a fully synchronized lateral servo swing arm to get full 360 banding around 4 sided containers means you have no limitations as to where you want to get your label onto your container.