Labeling Machine: Joust200
The Nita Joust 200 has two labeling heads to apply a top and bottom label to a variety of containers like Boxes, Clamshells, Tubs and Jars.
The Joust 200 is the ideal label application system for clamshells, boxes, tubs and other containers with varying shapes.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful and versatile clamshell labeler, box labeler, and labeler for tubs, jugs, and other container types.
Machine Type: Top and bottom labeler
Labeling Applications: Top and bottom labeling
Container Types: Labels clamshells, plastic, glass, paper, cardboard, most other surfaces
The Nita Joust 200 is built for fast, reliable labeling and quick no-fuss change-overs.
Other Labeling Machine Advantages:
- 100% Non-Proprietary Electronics
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Recipe System with Calibrated Adjustment Stations
- Servo Motors and Programmable Drives
- Software Managed with Remote Login Troubleshooting
- Precision Labeling to 1/32”
- The Joust 200 Labeler has All Stainless Steel Parts
- Vision Camera and Checker systems for Pinpoint Orientation
- Variable Information Coding Options
- Print Engine, Scanner and Reject Station Integration Options
- 16” OD Rolls (Standard 12” with 3” Cores)
- Wide Web widths up to 12” (Standard 6”)
See what the Joust200 Labeling Machine can do!
Top and Bottom Labeling on Metal First Aid Kits.
Consistent and easy label application on the tops and bottoms of metal first aid tins.
Top Labeling On Bagged Bread With Zero Down Time.
The simplicity of operation and consistency of label placement are highlights of our Top application labeling system.
Top and Bottom Labeling on Clamshells.
All servo control ensures the easiest and most reliable application of top and bottom labels on your clamshells.