Labeling Machine: STA-616
The Nita STA-616 Print and Apply System is designed to allow for your variable information to be printed on the label prior to application. Using a highly reliable AE-612MKII labeling head married to a professional SATO or ZEBRA thermal transfer printing engine the STA-616 Print and Apply System consistently applies finished labels to the front, sides and corners of your container or box. With a variety of options including single and dual action swing arms and horizontal and U-arm attachments you will have full flexibility on the application location of your pressure sensitive label.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful and versatile labeler for front or multi-panel labeling
Machine Type: Front labeler
Labeling Applications: Front labeling, multi-panel labeling, full wrap labeling
Container Types: Labels glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, most other surfaces
Nita labeling machines are built for fast labeling and quick change-overs.
Other Labeling Machine Advantages:
- 100% Non-Proprietary Electronics
- Recipe System with Calibrated Adjustment Stations
- Servo Motors and Programmable Drives
- Software Managed with Remote Login Troubleshooting
- Precision Labeling to 1/32”
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Labeler has All Stainless Steel Parts
- Vision Camera and Checker systems for Pinpoint Orientation
- Variable Information Coding Options
- Print Engine, Scanner and Reject Station Integration Options
- 16” OD Rolls (Standard 12” with 3” Cores)
- Wide Web widths up to 12” (Standard 6”)
See what the Print & Apply Stand Alone Labeling System can do!
Corner Wrap, Print and Apply Application on Large Cardboard Boxes.
Watch this heavy duty industrial print and apply labeling system with corner wrap option label these large boxes. The easy-to-use control screen has adjustable screen brightness, and lets you recall saved printing recipes in a flash. This labeling machine has Allen Bradley PLC controls for superior performance.
Front and Side, Print and Apply Applications on Cardboard Boxes.
Look out! This labeling machine prints and applies two labels to these cardboard boxes on front and side panels.