Labeling Machine: Prism Wrap XP100
The Nita XP100 All Servo Prism Wrap (Spin-In-Place) is the most technologically advanced label application system designed for precision orientation and application of clear and opaque labels to round bottles and other round containers. Servo and Pneumatic managed belts, a built-in orientation system (cameras and sensors) and stainless-steel gates control your containers and apply labels with marksman accuracy. Need to apply a perfect label every time to round bottles or other round containers? The XP Prism Wrap is for you.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful And Versatile Labeler For Front Or Multi-Panel Labeling Of Round Bottles And Other Round Containers
Machine Type: Prism Wrap (Spin-In-Place)
Labeling Applications: Front labeling, multi-panel labeling, full wrap labeling of round bottles and containers
Container Types: Labels round bottles, glass, plastic, paper, metal, cardboard, and most other surfaces
Built for precision, extreme simplicity of operation and a more controlled handling of difficult round containers, the XP100 Prism labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- Optional IP54 Rinse-Down Head Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Hep or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!
See what the XP100 Prism Wrap Labeling Machine can do!
Front and Back, and Wrap Label Applications On Distillery Bottles With Orientation and Tamper Tabs.
Four labels – no problem! The Nita labeling machine wraps these spirit bottles perfectly including tamper tabs on the top.
Front and Back Labeling, Tamper Tabs, and Wrap Applications on Honey Containers with Orientation.
Watch the sweet action of this Nita while it labels several different honey containers including front, back, wrap and tamper tabs!
Full Wrap and Top Label Applications on Various Round Containers with Orientation.
A special combo machine with a top tamp blow head for ultra-precise top label placement in a powerful all servo Prism encapsulation wrap system allowing for full body wraps with orientation. A very cool machine.