Labeling Machine: AE-612MKII
Just about the only place it won’t apply a label is Inside your container! The AE-612MKII wipe-on labeler is a high-end, servo-driven labeling head, ideal for top, side or bottom applications of pressure sensitive labels. Mounted on a sturdy stainless steel floor stand with levelling pads and casters, these stand-alone labelers are easily adaptable to any shop configuration.
With the addition of an optional encoder, the AE-612MKII will be fully synchronized to your existing conveyor belt system. Optional lateral, tilt and pivot attachments make the AE-612MKII the most versatile and effective stand-alone labeling head on the market.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Wipe-on stand-alone labeler for labeling anywhere
Machine Type: Wipe-on, stand-alone labeler
Labeling Applications: Applies a single label anywhere
Container Types: Labels glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, most other surfaces
The Nita Wipe-on Stand-alone labeler is built to label almost any object
Other Labeling Machine Advantages:
- 100% Non-Proprietary Electronics
- Recipe System with Calibrated Adjustment Stations
- Servo Motors and Programmable Drives
- Software Managed with Remote Login Troubleshooting
- Precision Labeling to 1/32”
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Labeler has All Stainless Steel Parts
- Vision Camera and Checker systems for Pinpoint Orientation
- Variable Information Coding Options
- Print Engine, Scanner and Reject Station Integration Options
- 16” OD Rolls (Standard 12” with 3” Cores)
- Wide Web widths up to 12” (Standard 6”)
See what the AE-612MKII wipe-on labeler can do!
Stand Alone Labeler Applies Top Wipe-on Labels on Boxes.
Ready to ship! Watch this full servo stand alone labeler apply wipe-on labels quickly to these boxes.