Labeling Machine: XP200T-TS
We like to call the XP Tapered Series the “Ballet” of labeling. True tapered container application requires surgically precise incremental steps that control everything from entry to exit without exception. The marriage of banana-shaped labels to specially angled heads, tack and release gates and adjustable body-contouring wrap mechanisms with counter-force spring bars are what allow us to do what we do. Can you hear the sweet music of this dance production? You will… The XP Series Tapered Side Labeler is designed to apply labels to a full range of regular flat-walled containers along with specialty tapered side containers typical in the deli foods, pastas, salsa, hummus, and any many other industries requiring tapered round plastic or glass containers.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Powerful And Versatile Labeler For Front Or Multi-Panel Labeling
Machine Type: Tapered Side container labeler
Labeling Applications: Tapered side containers, front labeling, multi-panel labeling, full wrap labeling
Container Types: Labels glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, metal and most other materials
Built for speed, precision and extreme simplicity of operation, the XP Tapered Side Series of labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- Optional IP54 Rinse-Down Head Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Help or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!
See what the XP200T-TS Tapered Side Labeling Machine can do!
Front Wrap, and Top Applications on Tapered Containers with Anti Corrosion Kit.
Labeling top and sides of tapered containers with quick changeover demonstration. And our anti-corrosion kit comprised of a thick membrane military grade anodization, 316 SS and epoxy coating with heavy duty enamel paint.
Front and Back, and Top Label Applications on Tapered Containers with Orientation.
Watch this labeling machine put top, tapered body and spot labels on small tapered fresh cosmetic pots.