Label Machine: XP200T
Two high speed Servo labeling heads help make the Nita XP200-T the industry’s most technologically advanced front and back labeling machine. The XP200-T label machine accurately and efficiently applies front, front and back labels, as well as multi-panel and even full wrap labels to a wide range of container types and materials. In particular, it labels glass, plastic, metal and paper bottles, jugs, tubs and square, rectangular and oval containers.
Label Machine Type & Specifications
Powerful and versatile label machine for front or multi-panel labeling
Machine Type: Front and back label machine
Label Applications: Front and back labeling, multi-panel labeling, full wrap labeling
Container Types: Label machine applies labels to plastic, glass, bottles, paper, cardboard, metal, round bottles, vials, and most other materials
Built for speed, precision and extreme simplicity of operation, the XP200T labeling machine is engineered to perform with maximum productivity and uptime in mind.
The Many Features and Advantages Of Nita Technology and Engineering:
- ONLY Servo Motors and Servo Programmable Drives
- 100% Non-Proprietary Off-The-Shelf Electronics
- Totally License-Free Windows IoT Enterprise Software
- SCADA platform with Live O.E.E Reporting
- 10” PC Computer Screen
- Front and Back Servo Labeling Precision to 1/32”
- Rugged All 304 Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum SumoFrame™
- Intuitive Ultra-Fast Changeover Total-Replication Software System
- Tip-To-Tip Memorized Ruled Adjustment Stations
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Self-Diagnosing Sentient Software
- Internet Connectible
- In-Screen Parts Ordering
- Optional Anti-Corrosion Kits
- IP65 Full Machine Wash Down Kits
- Cognex Vision Systems for Label Verification and Rejection
- Camera and Sensor Servo Orientation Modules
- Full How-To Video Help Library
- Variable Information Printing and Coding Options
- Auto Label Calibration with Fixed Product Sensors
- 12” Standard OD Rolls. 16” and 18” Options
- 6” Standard Label Width. 9” and 12” Options
And don’t forget about our On-Demand NitaCare In-Screen Live Tech Help or The Complimentary Sister Mobile NitaCare Free Live Video Tech Support App. Forever Free. On Every Nita!
See what the XP 200T Label Machine can do!
Front and Back, and Full Wrap Labels Applied to Trigger Bottles.
Quick change artist! Not only does it label front and back it does full wrap too. Watch how easily this Nita label machine changes over from being a front and back bottle labeler to full wrap labeler.
Wrap, Front and Back Label Applications on Round and Square Cosmetic Bottles
Labeling Oval and Round Containers with Front Back and Wrap Labels
The versatility of a Nita label machine is on display as illustrated here with oval and round containers all easily done on one line.