Label Orientation Systems
The SynerG XP series of label orientation systems are designed to position your containers exactly where you need it. Using professional grade optical or sensory equipment, the various orientation modules available will position the container according to pre-set reference points. With the orientation labeling system containers may be oriented by one of the following mechanisms:
- Digital sensor: Recognizes and orients to physical features like handles.
- Cognex checker: Sees and orients container against contrast points like color and design topography
- High Res Camera: Takes a picture and matches the container orientation up to the memorized image. Produced as a Stand-Alone Orientation Unit or integrated into a powerful Nita Smart Labeling System.
Labeler Type & Specifications
Orientation system for labeling machines
Machine Type: Label machine orientation system
Labeling Applications: Orients containers for labeling
Container Types: Orients glass, plastic, paper, cardboard, most other surfaces
All Nita labeling machines are built for fast labeling and quick change-overs.
Other Labeling Machine Advantages:
- 100% Non-Proprietary Electronics
- Recipe System with Calibrated Adjustment Stations
- Servo Motors and Programmable Drives
- Software Managed with Remote Login Troubleshooting
- Precision Labeling to 1/32”
- Blistering 1570” Per Minute Application Speed
- Labeler has All Stainless Steel Parts
- Vision Camera and Checker systems for Pinpoint Orientation
- Variable Information Coding Options
- Print Engine, Scanner and Reject Station Integration Options
- 16” OD Rolls (Standard 12” with 3” Cores)
- Wide Web widths up to 12” (Standard 6”)
See what the SynerG XP series of label orientation systems can do!
Stand Alone Orientation System.
Nita’s stand-alone label applicator orienting system has a Cognex Camera, full servo precision, and runs up to 100 BPM!